One of the most important factors in every player’s decision to choose or reject a bookmaker or a casino, is the variety of available payment methods. Betrebels’ governance is fully aware of the significance of that section and know how to satisfy every punter. On Betrebels, players can choose from 16 different payment systems in order to complete their transactions, making this yet another reason why Betrebels differs from other gambling operators. Even the most demanding players will be fully satisfied, since they will have the opportunity to deposit and withdraw by using the most popular systems and many lesser known as well. The punters can use the following Betrebels Payment Options:
- Paykasa: This is a prepaid voucher that can be used for secure and reliable internet transactions
- Credit/Debit/Prepaid Card: Use your card that is connected to your bank account, to top up your Betrebels balance easily and without any delays.
- Paysafecard: This is by far the most popular method for transactions on the internet. Paysafe is available at Betrebels.
- Skrill: This is the most widely known e-wallet and one of the most popular payment methods. You top up your Betrebels account through the Skrill e-wallet.
- Bank Transfer: You can make a deposit using a bank wire transfer.
- Neteller: It is the second most widely known e-wallet and a very easy system for any punter.
- Ecopayz: Use your EcoAccount, to proceed with your transactions easily and really fast.
- BeeCashPay: This is a voucher, where you enter the amount you want to deposit and a 16-digit code.
- Deposit via Live Chat: The live chat agent will help you complete a deposit to your account.
- Deposit via telephone: You can top up your account by calling at +356 2704‐0188, a number that is free of charge.
The transaction limits will cover all the kind of players. From low rollers who don’t want to place their bets with huge amounts of money, to high rollers, who are after a big score. Depending on the payment system you use, there are specific limits for depositing and withdrawing to and from your Betrebels account.